The Developmental Disabilities Institute at Wayne State University is Michigan's University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities. DDI provides statewide programs designed to enhance the lives of persons with disabilities.
We offer the following services:
- Education to individuals, professionals, paraprofessionals, parents and persons with disabilities
- Support to communities, systems and service providers
- Evaluation of programs and services
- Research on disability issues
- Information that contributes to training and application of knowledge