MI-LEND is Recruiting Families of Children with Disabilities!
The Michigan Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (MI-LEND) is collaborating with the Family Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (Family Center) to recruit families who want to help train MI-LEND trainees to improve their ability to understand the unique needs of families who have children with disabilities.
We are seeking one to two families within 30 minutes of the following universities:
- Central Michigan University
- Michigan State University
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Wayne State University
- Western Michigan University
Your family’s knowledge and experiences will help prepare the professionals and physicians of tomorrow!
- Have a child with a disability from 0-12
- Trainees will attend two home visits with your family and one phone or Skype call
For participating, you will receive:
- A $50.00 Gift Card for participating in all meetings
- A confidential family quality of life assessment
- Information about resources to assist your family
- Children will receive a small gift for participating
If you are interested in participating in this valuable project contact:
Lisa Huckleberry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-335-04074.
Please give your name, address, telephone number, email address and age of your child.