Western Michigan University, Bachelors of Social Work, 1994
- Many years providing supports and services to individuals, families and the community as a licensed social worker.
- Managed key relationships and projects with elected officials, department directors, corporate executives, community leaders and residents in roles within the state’s executive and legislative branches of government and the private sector.
- Project management experience which includes serving as Michigan Department of Health and Human Services / Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities professional for implementation of methods for improving, planning, and developing services to persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, and leader and participant in multiple workgroups overseeing implementation of policy and practice change.
National Core Indicators Survey
Agency: Michigan Department of Health and Human Services / Behavioral Health and
Developmental Disabilities (2015-2017)
This survey examines statewide and national outcome measures that can be used to track the performance of developmental disabilities service systems in efforts to strengthen long-term care to individuals and their families. Outcome measures include choice, community inclusion, employment, self-determination, satisfaction, relationships, service coordination, access to services, health and wellness, respect and rights, and safety.
Professional Memberships & Honors
- Member, National Association of Social Workers (Present)
- Board Member, Local Community Township Parks Commission (2009-2013)