The application for the 2023-2024 MI-LEND Long-Term Trainee Cohort year will open on February 1, 2023. Please check back after that date for more information on how to apply. In the meanttime, direct any MI-LEND-related questions to the Training Director, email@example.com.
Program requirements for the 2023-2024 Cohort year include:
- Completion of 300 hours of didactic, clinical, and community/family experiences.
- Active participation in 14, 90-minute didactic Zoom sessions (starting September 2023).
- Five (5) in-person and one (1) virtual all-day Friday sessions (9:30 AM - 5:00 PM) (starting September 2023).
- Completion of online learning modules and activities throughout the year.
Materials Needed to Apply
To apply, all potential trainees must complete the following:
- Submit an online or paper application
- Upload a resume or Curriculum Vita (CV)
- Upload an unofficial transcript if you are a current student (official transcripts will be requested if you are accepted into the program)
- Upload an optional writing sample (e.g. an article or paper you wrote)
- Identify two (2) people in your application who are familiar with your academic, professional, and/or lived experiences. They will be sent an email and asked to complete the MI-LEND Recommendation Form and provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
You can learn more about who can apply to become a MI-LEND trainee by visiting the MI-LEND Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page at the link below:
For more information on how LEND Training impacts trainees and the lives of those they serve and provide care for, please view the video below. To turn on Closed Captions, after clicking on play, click on the CC button in the lower right corner of the video.
For more information, or to share this opportunity with someone else, please click the link below to download/print the MI-LEND 2023 - 2024 Flyer:
MI-LEND 2023-2024 Long-Term Trainee Flyer
If you need accommodations to complete the application or have questions about the requirements of the MI-LEND training program, please contact the MI-LEND Training Director, Michael Bray, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 577-4178.