The application for the 2021-2022 MI-LEND Long-Term Trainee Cohort year is now open! The application period begins February 1 and closes May 1, 2021. Links to the online and downloadable applications can be found below. Program requirements for the 2021-2022 Cohort year include:
- Completion of a minimum of 300 hours of combined didactic, clinical, and community/family experiences.
- Active participation in 14, 90-minute didactic Zoom sessions (starting September 2021).
- Six (6) face-to-face sessions (9:30 AM - 4:00 PM).
- Completion of learning modules and activities throughout the year.
Please click the following link to access and complete the online application no later than May 1, 2021:
To download a Microsoft WORD version of the application, please click the following link. You will need to save and email the completed application and all required attachments to email@example.com no later than May 1, 2021:
You can learn more about who can apply to become a MI-LEND trainee by visiting the MI-LEND Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page at the link below:
For more information on how LEND Training impacts trainees and the lives of those they serve and provide care for, please view the video below. To turn on Closed Captions, after clicking on play, click on the CC button in the lower right corner of the video.
To apply, all potential trainees must complete the following:
- Submit an online or paper application
- Upload a resume or Curriculum Vita (CV), an unofficial transcript (official transcripts will be requested upon acceptance to the program), and an optional writing sample
- Identify two (2) people in your application who are familiar with your academic, professional, and advocacy experiences. They will be sent an email and asked to complete the MI-LEND Recommendation Form and a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
For more information, or to share this opportunity with someone else, please click the link below to download/print the MI-LEND 2021-2022 Flyer:
If you need accommodations to complete the application or have questions about the requirements of the MI-LEND training program, please contact the MI-LEND Training Director, Michael Bray, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 577-4178.