The application for the 2019-2020 cohort year is now open! The application period runs from February 1st to May 1st, 2019. Please use the links at the bottom of the page to complete the MI-LEND application process. The program runs from September 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020. Program requirements for the 2019-2020 Cohort year include:
- Completion of a minimum of 300 hours of combined didactic, clinical, and community/family experiences.
- Active participation in 14, 90-minute didactic Zoom sessions (starting September 2019).
- Six (6) face-to-face sessions (9:30 AM - 5:00 PM).
- Completion of learning modules and activities throughout the year.
For more information on how LEND Training impacts trainees and the lives of those they serve now and in the future, please view the video below:
To apply, all prospective trainees must complete the following:
- Complete the online application
- Upload a résumé or CV, an unofficial transcript (official transcripts will be requested upon acceptance to the program), and an optional writing sample
- Complete the MI-LEND Recommendation form survey identifying two (2) people who are familiar with your academic, professional, and advocacy experiences.
If you need accommodations to complete the application or have questions about the requirements of the MI-LEND training program, please contact Michael Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 577-4178.