Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute
The Institute's mission is to contribute to the development of inclusive communities and quality of life for people with disabilities and their families through a culturally-sensitive statewide program of interdisciplinary education, community support and services, and research and dissemination of information. The Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute is one of 67 UCEDDs nationally and within the US territories.
- $2.8 million grant allows Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute at Wayne State University to continue its mission
- AUCD Executive Director Andy Imparato made his first trip to visit Michigan's UCEDD & LEND
- Submit a Proposal for AUCD 2017 Conference
- Medicaid Press Conference with Senator Stabenow- 3/22/17
- Webinar - Working with Parents with Intellectual Disabilities and their Families: Strategies and Solutions for Social Workers