Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute
The Institute's mission is to contribute to the development of inclusive communities and quality of life for people with disabilities and their families through a culturally-sensitive, statewide program of training and education, community support and services, research, and sharing of information. The Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute is one of 67 University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) nationally.
- Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute and Michigan Vaccination Partners accomplishments highlighted in APHA's Thought Leadership Film Series
- New Study Recruiting Parents of Children Using AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) Methods
- MI-DDI announces inaugural Jane Vermeulen Leadership Award winner
- Upper Peninsula Association for Behavior Analysis (UPABA) Annual Conference November 3-4 in Marquette
- Autism Alliance of Michigan hiring an Education Engagement Coordinator