Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute
The Institute's mission is to contribute to the development of inclusive communities and quality of life for people with disabilities and their families through a culturally-sensitive, statewide program of training and education, community support and services, research, and sharing of information. The Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute is one of 67 University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) nationally.
- Nominate a Self-Advocate to be recognized for their advocacy during Disability Pride Month!
- MI-DDI is Recruiting Families to Participate in a Project that Helps Train Future Medical Professionals on Family-Centered Practices!
- Breaking Barriers Art Exhibition: Celebrating Disability Pride through Art
- Community Transition Trainer Blake Perry appears on national AUCD podcast "Network Narratives"
- Adults With Disabilities and Caregivers of People With Disabilities, Your Experience with Vaccinations is Needed!