Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute
The Institute's mission is to contribute to the development of inclusive communities and quality of life for people with disabilities and their families through a culturally-sensitive statewide program of interdisciplinary education, community support and services, and research and dissemination of information. The Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute is one of 67 UCEDDs nationally and within the US territories.
- Former MI-LEND Trainee, Jaime Junior, Featured Panelist at Metro Detroit Workshop on Connected and Autonomous Driving (MetroCAD 2020) Feb. 27
- Home & Community Based Services (HCBS) Rule Emerging Topics Survey Findings
- Call for Participants: Statewide Project for Aging Caregivers
- MI-LEND Program is Accepting Applications for the 2020-2021 Cohort Year
- Building Capacity Using Family-Centered Approaches to Promote the Best Life for Young Children with Disabilities: An Innovative Family-to-Family Program