Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute
The Institute's mission is to contribute to the development of inclusive communities and quality of life for people with disabilities and their families through a culturally-sensitive, statewide program of training and education, community support and services, research, and sharing of information. The Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute is one of 67 University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) nationally.
Nominate a self-advocate for the Jane Vermuellen Leadership Award until May 1, 2023:
- Now Hiring! Michigan Family Center for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- MI-DDI, Wayne State research team receives funding to accelerate use-inspired solutions for persons with disabilities
- Apply now for the 2023-2024 MI-LEND Training Year!
- Job Opening: MI-DDI Seeking New Dissemination/Communications Coordinator
- New article published on LIFE framework to develop emerging leaders