Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute
The Institute's mission is to contribute to the development of inclusive communities and quality of life for people with disabilities and their families through a culturally-sensitive, statewide program of training and education, community support and services, research, and sharing of information. The Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute is one of 67 University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) nationally.
Help Improve the MI-DDI Website!
Please take a moment to complete a very brief 2-question survey about our website:
- Now Hiring: MI-DDI Student Assistant for S3 student group
- Study proves importance of learning care for patients with developmental disabilities through collaborative program at Wayne State
- Participants needed! Study explores children's experiences of injustice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Now Hiring: MSU working to increase career paths for individuals with disabilities with $15.8M grant
- Wayne Health Mobile Unit to unveil new Americans with Disabilities-compliant van
- More events