Community Support & Training
The Community Support program promotes service excellence by working collaboratively with lea and learners. Our training programs support schools, agencies, advocates and governmental employees. Our philosophy is to include all stakeholders in the analysis and decision-making process, including the full participation of individuals with disabilities and members of their families.
Community Support activities include:
- Assisting organizations with consumer-driven strategic and long-term planning
- Facilitating planning meetings and retreats for organizations
- Policy and practice analysis
- Assisting organizations in developing innovative, consumer-driven services
- Teaching and training professional and paraprofessional staff
- Legislative analysis
- Contributing to systemic reform
You may also request training for your group or organization by completing
the MI-DDI Training Request Form.