WEBINAR: Home and Community Based Services Transition Project: Habilitation Supports Waiver Survey Results
Attention Individuals with disabilities, Family Members, Providers and CMH staff: WEBINAR: Home and Community Based Services Transition Project: Habilitation Supports Waiver Survey Results
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friday, January 26, 2018 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), and the Michigan Developmental Disabilities Insitute (MI-DDI) at Wayne State University
- Present an overview of the Habilitation Supports Waiver (HSW) survey process
- Present HSW survey results
- Identify key areas of transition to compliance with Home and Community Based Service Rules
- Share informational materials from the Michigan Home and Community Based Services Transition
The webinar will be presented on two dates. Space is limited so please register for one date.
Registration is required. Links to registration:
- January 24th, 2-3 pm: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/685b35ebc558b90834 538d7d4481ef37
- January 26th, 10-11 am: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/e638bb85f561086dd7 46f627e8486654
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar.