MI-DDI Job Postings
- There are no current job openings at this time.
Partner Job Postings
- Communications Coordinator at The Arc of Northwest Wayne County
- This is a part-time paid position of about 10 hours per month suitable for a student in marketing, communications, graphic design or related fields. The Communications Coordinator is able to work remotely, available by phone, with occasional on-site meetings.
- The Communications Coordinator's responsibility is to organize and distribute public correspondence to provide the community and individuals information that will further The Arc's mission and support the needs of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. The Communications Coordinator is a contractual position.
- Interested students can apply by sending a resume and letter of interest directly to email@example.com
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Disability Network Oakland & Macomb
- This is a full-time, position located in Troy, Michigan. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8 am – 4 pm. Starting rate of pay is $17 - $19 per hour depending on experience. A full company paid benefit package and many other employee benefits are also included.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant will carry out an array of duties to support administrative functions and varied duties related to DNOM's daily operations. This position will provide direct support to the Executive Director and senior staff. This position is a key part of keeping the organization running smoothly and efficiently.
- Interested applicants can apply by e-mailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 586-285-9942.